In today’s business environment, women business owners are seeking to advance their business growth as suppliers to governments and large corporations in the United States and internationally. To assist these firms and provide strong market leadership, the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce™ awards five highly regarded women-owned business certifications.
Muns Services LLC has been approved for two of those certifications.
USWCC Federal: Women-Owned Small Business Certification (Click to view certificate)
The U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce is an approved third Party Certifier for the federal government Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program as authorized by section 811 of the Small Business Reauthorization Act of 2000, Public Law 106-554 (15 U.S. C. 637(m)).
USWCC | National Women's Business Enterprise (Click to view certificate)
This prestigious, trusted, high quality USWCC women-owned business certification is provided for firms seeking supplier opportunities with large corporations, B2B, and supply chain. Women-owned firms and individuals also utilize this certification when selecting partnership relationships and when seeking to purchase from a women-owned business.
To be eligible for the women’s contracting program, a business must:
- Be a small business
- Be at least 51% owned and controlled by women who are U.S. citizens
- Have women manage day-to-day operations and also make long-term decisions
- To qualify as an economically disadvantaged business within the women’s contracting program, your business must:
- Meet all the requirements of the women’s contracting program
- Be owned and controlled by one or more women, each with a personal net worth less than $750,000
- Be owned and controlled by one or more women, each whose average adjusted gross income for three years is $350,000 or less
- Have $6 million or less in business assets
The WOSB Federal Contract program authorizes contracting officers to set aside certain federal contracts for eligible Women-owned small businesses.